Virtual Staging FAQ
Virtual staging is a process of utilizing virtual 3D software to place furniture and add decor items into a vacant property. Check frequently asked questions to learn more about our virtual staging service its costs.
Things that make our service unique are:
1. Fast Service Within 2 Business Days
2. Secure payments
3. A friendly relationship with Clients
4. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
1.How can we get started?
Click on “Add to Cart” button for virtual renovation, Virtual staging, 360 virtual staging, and 3D rendering service. Read the product description and complete the form.
2. How do I get in Contact with you?
You can contact us through our website, email (INFO@BREOTA.COM), and contact number(+1 7077060887/ +1 2156885594).
3. What material do I need to provide?
You need to provide us the images of your vacant property. If there any problem with the quality of your images. We will call you to discuss for alternatives.
4. How much does it cost?
- Virtual Staging: $59.00 Per photo
- Virtual Renovation: $99.00 per photo
- 3D Floor Plan: $149.00
- 360 Degree View: $249.00
- Architectural 3D Visualization: $299
- Video Rendering: $199.00 per photo
5. What other help is available?
You can contact us for any queries. We will respond you within 1/2 hours or 24 hours. You can call mail us also at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Are you fully secured?
Yes, our service is fully secured.
6. What makes Virtual Staging with Breota unique?
We uses our virtual staging software to create a realistic view of your image within 2 business days.